Friday, March 7, 2008

Spring 2008


I look super stupid being photographed in front of Legco building. Damnn!! I should've said I am a plus size model

My vintage find from Fa Yuen St Market vintage/2nd hand clothing shop: the green dress with quirky pattern, HK$110. Black tights, black pumps/boots, black scarf, perfect for work!

My favorite shade of yellow. Very spring 2008. My great find from "Lady Story" shop at Yaumatei MTR, HK$126. I should've bought this in every color T_T

I love everything about this dress. The puffy sleeves, the thin, flowy fabric, the big bow, the versatility (it goes with everything I own, pair it with blacks for work, with jeans for play, wear something underneath for spring, wear on its own for summer...endless possibilities)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

::ayin::
hueueueue... i know that dress will look glamourous... super vintage... classic! and fits u well... (the cut of the dress is your fave cut)
GREAT bargain!!! never knew hkg has many vintage stores
and as i've told u before, u shud buy that top in every color!!!
well... no regrets, go to that store asap and buy it all... happy shoppy :)

Unknown said...

haha hk is never short of bargains laaaa

Wibowo Kosasih said...

Very nice photo of u. I U especially in yellow dress...

Aku lagi develop Artikel judulnya Beauty Among us ...
Perlu sumbangan foto daru U nih ... huehehehe ...

Xie aku RSS u, but please gak usah RSS me ya .. no need / gak usah.