Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Hong Kong - Sai Kung - An "Occasional Showers" Experience


Got so freaking bored one weekend, decided to head off somewhere other than my neighborhood and my gym....so hopped on to a mini bus to Sai Kung, braving the gloomy and cloudy sky, armed with mini umbrellas & a camera. The weather looked kinda promising when I was on the minibus...I didn't even dare to mention anything about the rain to jinx it...but still...it rained rightttt before I got off the minibus. @#$!@#$!!!

Every time the rain stopped, I got snap happy, and despite the gloomy outlook, there were some magic hour moments where the lights were on and the sky was still blue ^_^

Hong Kong temples are painted in most beautiful and auspicious colors...just love how beautiful this one looks against the deep blue sky...and some sparkly lights

Rita the narcissistic, behind the stone lion guard

...and soon it rained again every time there was no shelter...gosh, I've truly experienced the real meaning of "occasional showers" :p

Luckily, the colorful pictures were more than a silver lining to me ^_^

1 comment:

Eliza said...

love the previous post and this, lots of interesting places and colors! duh..kapan aku ke hong kong ya Rit?