Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blue and White


Quite a warm weekend of 22C. Just the perfect weather to combine my summer blues and whites. I wore this outfit going to Elements, a super upscale shopping mall on top of Kowloon station. Everything on me is cheap. But who cares? I felt like a gadzillion dollars, and that's what counts.

Shirt = vintage chiffon navy blue with small floral pattern
Top over shirt = white embroidered cotton, from In Fashion, Mongkok, circa summer 2008
Jeans skirt = Body and Soul (stolen from my sis)
Boots = as seen
here
Bag = as seen here


Have a closer look at the sweet pattern of the top and shirt. For a more subtle look (for work), I paired them with faux pearl necklace (HK$20 from Argyle Center) and beige necklace with gold accents from H&M (HK$59)

I am so crazy about blue and whites....bought loads of porcelains...and now outfits

1 comment:

Lidia Sianturi said...

suka blus putihnya Rit...mauuuuuu...