Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fuchsialicious


I am into all blacks (black empire waisted felt dress with round collar, puffy sleeves and detailed front, Argyle Center, HK$59) with a dash of color.


...and this season, I'm crazy about fuchsia (fuchsia cotton turtle neck, Fa Yuen St Market, HK$39). It brightens up my otherwise all black Tuesday. It could've been better with my mustard green heels. But I can't stand walking in heels...so I wore this pair of new black velvet flats with gold laces (Fa Yuen St Market, HK$59) instead.


The houndstooth pattern is also something I am nuts about this season. Despite how it made my legs look weird and distorted, I am loving it (black houndstooth patterned tights, Ladies Market, HK$19)

2 comments:

Lidia Sianturi said...

spatune lucu...

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit--I love the shoes!