Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pretty Lacey


A comfy vintage inspired lace dress (Fa Yuen St Market HK$119) which never failed to make me feel pretty every season. Wear something under (black cotton turtle neck, In Fashion Mongkok HK$49) in autumn/winter, or wear it on its own in warmer/hotter days. Belt it to create an illusion of a smaller waist (H&M black stretchy belt with gold buckle HK$79).


Black opaque tights trimmed my elephant-like legs (Ladies Market HK$39). Mustard green jacket for a lil contrast, and it keeps me real warm (French Connection SALE, HK$699). Cute lil camel colored pumps to match my Louis Vuitton trouville tote (my sis bought me this from her Paris trip. I bet you want my sis even more now. hehe)


The cute lil shoes, they are so me! From Union HK$200



Still cute sideways.


The bling...vintage inspired gold necklaces with heart pendants, from Primark, London, 2 pounds.



Vintage looking n cheap. Just the way I love it. Shall I nominate this outfit for a friend's wedding end of this year? Is it glam enough?

2 comments:

Amy V said...

LOVE the dress, can imagine it is equally beautiful in the summer with some simple flats. great blog.

Rurie said...

Aku baru nemu blog Rita yg ini....keren2 Euy......I wish I could pull up all those looks.....