Thursday, January 8, 2009

Color Coordinated


Although it seems like you've seen so much colors in my previous posts, it is actually challenging for me not to be too matchy-matchy. It is always the easiest to wear everything from the same tone and match them with neutrals. Just like what I did on this lazy, no-brainer day.



I received a comment that I should stop wearing turtle necks under my vintage chiffon tops. It makes me look boring. Come to think of it, I probably have to stop wearing cardigans over my tops too haha! I can't help me. They are so me, and they help keeping me warmer in these winter days.




I added a pin to jazz up my plain cardi...and I like how the cardigan gave the sleeves a different puffy effect.


This vintage top is one of my favorite finds. Other than being incredibly cheap, it is in fantastic condition, the shoulder width fits me perfectly, the floral pattern is oh-so-sweet! and the silhouette doesn't look too awkward.



Damn! Even my nails are maroon'ed with greenish silver sparkle. Talk about lazy!

Top = chiffon vintage floral top with puffy sleeves
Cardigan = Black sparkly cardigan from Causeway Bay Market, HKD49, remixed
Skirt = Tiered chiffon skirt from Zara, HK$259 (I wear this all the time!)
Belt = Black stretchy belt with gold buckle, from H&M, HK$79 circa last winter
Tights = Maroon tights from Ladies Market, Mongkok, HK$29
Shoes = Black velvet flats with gold laces, from Fa Yuen St Market, HK$59
Pin = from Nam Cheong St, Sham Shui Po, HK$20

Note to myself = please think outside the same tones next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely outfit! Very well coordinated and I love the details!