Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Casual Friday


What looks good with my skinny jeans?
This new polka dot sleeveless top! Hmm, actually I don't need an excuse to wear new clothes, right?
I've been waiting for a chance to wear this sleeveless top, and this 19-23 weather is just perfect! A short cotton hooded jacket kept me warm enough, as well as covered. My winter arms are gigantic! Not ready for sleeveless yet.

What was I doing? Walking around Central, checking out Marks and Spencer after having my lunch in the office. A little window shopping never hurts. It helps digesting the food, doesn't it?

Top = Polka dot sleeveless top with tie up neck from Jakarta
Jacket = hooded cotton short jacket from Zara
Skinny jeans = the only pair of jeans I have, remixed
Shoes = white peep toe heels, remixed
Bag = from H&M, remixed

No comments: