Monday, March 2, 2009

Casual Fridays


I used to hate casual Fridays.

Whoa whoa whoa WHOA!
Why?
Because I hate wearing jeans.
Why?
Because no jeans fit me. I look crap in jeans. Nothing worked, I've tried everything from Levis, Chevignon, to Miss Sixty...and...nothing.

But after I got these no brand, super sized, dark skinny jeans, which my sister recommended me (no one else knows the challenges of my huge booty better than she does), I started to love casual Fridays.

I wore this ensemble going out to dinner and dessert with friends. The top flatters me, the hooded short jacket kept me warm, mustard green heels to match the top and the jeans...bootylicious.

Top: chiffon shocking pink plaid ruffled top, from Tsuen Wan, HK$89
Jacket: yellow hooded cotton short jacket, from Zara, HK$129
Jeans: dark skinny jeans, from Plasa Senayan, Jakarta, IDR199.000
Shoes: (not shown, remixed) green mustard heels

No comments: