Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Touches of Gray


I hardly wore grey, but now I am hooked! I wore this muted ensemble to work.


Loving this coral, torquoise and silver Nepali necklace from Temple St, it kinda matches my nail color a little. It's a catch for just HK$28


I always need belt to add definition to my waist. Belts also magically alter pieces of clothes into fantastic outfits. This one's from In & Out, Mongkok, HK$29. I wish I had a dove gray chiffon or silk dress...that'd look beyond for parties! The little gray cotton cardigan is from Fa Yuen St Market for HK$39, I wish I could buy all the colors available in one shot...but that made me feel guilty, I'll go back next week and get the rest of the colors. Haha! What a cheat! The navy polka dot cotton summer dress is from This Fashion, Singapore. SGD19.90


Love this pair of silver open toed slingbacks for summer. They are from Vincci, Kuala Lumpur, RM29. Looks perfect with polished toenails.

2 comments:

Miss V said...

I love this outfit!!!

Tina said...

I love that dress!! so cute, good taste, may I add :)