Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Flight Friendly Outfit


What did I wear flying from Hong Kong to Jakarta, Jakarta to Bali?
Something that can survive the flight without severely wrinkled, the heat of tropical island, and the cold of thousand of miles above the sea level ...and still cute.
- My chiffon plaid ruffled top - wrinkle free, brightly colored, super cute
- My comfy jeans - no minis or shorts on a flight for me, I find aircraft seat fabric upholstery super itchy
- Comfy sandals - so that I can kick them off easily in flight, I always bring a pair of socks for long flights to keep my toes from freezing
- A short cotton hoodie to wear during flight, yest it gets really cold up there
- A chic batik fan to survive Indonesia's heat
- Minimum or no make up, I wanna be able to rub my eyes when I woke up from my flight nap
- and keep hair off the back of my neck. I don't mind looking rather silly in pig tails, hope I could still pull them off
Everything I wore were remixed, except for the batik fan, Rp.15.000 from Batik Keris, Soekarno Hatta Airport, Jakarta.

See you on the other side!

No comments: