Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Navy Red and White Weekend


So in love with navy blue these days...and navy, red and white? I always love this combo. This comfy cotton summer dress is another great steal from Bali (only Rp.35.000 ~ around USD3). I love the plain-ness of it...it makes it really flexible to style. I regret not buying more (as always).

Summer is coming but it isn't that hot yet, so I can still wear a little cardie. The dress is a bit loose, so I belted it to define my waist. Comfy footwear is essential to survive a day of furniture shopping. I also love gold accents here and there. I tried putting on a necklace, but it was too much, so I didn't go for it.


How to survive a bad hair day? I twirled my between washing hair into a simple bun and slapped a frangipani clip (again from Bali). This made the whole ensemble perfect for weekend.

Dress = cotton navy summer dress, from Kuta, Bali, Rp.35.000
Cardie = Fa Yuen St market, HK$39
Belt = Argyle Center, HK$69
Bag = IT outlet, Tung Chung (I think it was HK$200?)
Sandals = Uniqlo
Hair clip = Sanur, Bali (so cheap, I can't remember how much, it comes in pairs, perfect to share with a girl friend)

1 comment:

Joan said...

Really love your vintage dresses, darling. I miss the days working in office, I can mix and match my outfit ma. How are you my dear Rita? hope we get a chance to do shopping together. Cheers,Joan