Monday, May 4, 2009

Living with Colors


Finally! Beige ain't gonna be the star no more, bitches ^_^
First layer of red for the entrance. It shocked the heck outta my neighbor who happened to pass by and took a peek. I wanted a wow factor for the entrance, and red's ought to do it.


Grey is the new beige. This is my neutral, for the biggest part of the flat, living and dining, a base for me to slap on colors, blacks and whites later.


Something bright to keep the creative juices flowing. Yellow for study cum dressing room.


After all that excitement, I'd need a dose of calm. Very pretty blue for bedroom.

I love living with colors.

2 comments:

mateja said...

Great! I love the colours you picked. When are you moving in?

Cakelaw said...

I love it, 'specially the calm blue for the bedroom.