Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Blues


Not so gloomy, but it reflected my mood yesterday.
Nothing's wrong but nothing felt right.

Classic mid week blues? Probably. Hope I'd feel better the next day.


I love the dress, I love the blue. Normally I'd pair such a dress with another color, such as cream or black from the lace, or something totally different like yellow or red. But yesterday, I was in full blue mood, so I paired the dress with a cardigan of the same color. Added my favorite cream and gold belt to accent my waist, and a faux pearl necklace for elegance. The punch of mustard on my feet hopefully added the bright cheerfulness this ensemble desperately needed.


Dress = Discreet, Sunway Lagoon Mall, Kuala Lumpur
Cardigan = Fa Yuen St Market, Prince Edward, Hong Kong
Belt = Argyle Center, Mongkok, Hong Kong
Shoes = Vincci, Kuala Lumpur
Necklace = Argyle Center, Mongkok, Hong Kong
Messy dressing room = my residence

No comments: