Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rockin' Batik


I felt like rocking my batik top for the weekend. The top is originally a little girl's dress, but I love the silhouette, pattern and color so much, I insisted to buy it.
"Is that for your daughter/little sister, Miss?" ...errr sure!


You know I like sweet and sour, soft and hard combo, so naturally, I combined pretty batik top, feminine cardi and sweet silver heels with rock hard borrowed-from-sous-chef accessories.


I love combining stud earrings with rounded rings. The uneven finish of the silver rings gave em an instant rustic feel.


The top was indeed too short for me to be a dress, so I threw on a pair of dark blue shorts (I wish I have black).

Top = little girl's batik dress from Batik Keris, Jakarta
Cardi = Fa Yuen St Market
Belt = Zara
Shorts = Padini, Kuala Lumpur
Shoes = Vincci, Kuala Lumpur
Accessories = borrowed from sc

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your outfits, your style and your blog. You're stylish and cute without being too pretentious and I just love that.

Unknown said...

wow, that's one of the sweetest things! thanks so much :) glad you like it

Anonymous said...

creative ingenious!