Friday, July 3, 2009

Bedroom Update


Nonono, not that "bedroom" update. It's been a while since I've post about my home makeover. Truthfully, it got dragged due to other business and I lost passion. Luckily, somehow I managed to get some of the passion back to work on the flat. So, here's a progress....something to post on my bedroom wall...what are they? What do they say?....


Good Night. Sleep tight. Sweet Dreams.

Simply printed on A4 paper (ehm, I did it at work. Opps), layered on colored A4 paper, placed in cheap photo frames I bought from Jusco $10 plaza.

5 comments:

Eliza said...

Rit itu ranjangmu? apik sekali! love the color combo...

Linda said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind me following your blog! Just want to say how adorable your idea is! :)

- Linda

Ashley said...

That is adorable!

Question: you speak English and what other languages?

You seriously speak English REALLY well (or, I mean, WRITE in English really well...haha)

Anonymous said...

Great idea and certainly a tip I could use for the future!

Unknown said...

thanks guys, glad you liked it :)

ashley...other than english, i speak...indonesian ^_^