Thursday, July 2, 2009

Purple and Orange


It was one of those days when many people coincidentally wear the same colored clothing at the same time...

There must be something about purple last Tuesday, there were so many people wearing some kind of purple outfit at work, it almost looked as if purple was our corporate color. I was one of them too!


I love how great purple goes with orange shades, added brown accessories and grey cardi as the unexpected neutral. Grey is kinda my new black.

Dress = H&M Sale HK$70
Belt = H&M
Cardigan = Fa Yuen St Market
Shoes = Nose, Sunway Pyramid, Kuala Lumpur
Necklace = Argyle Center

5 comments:

Sholpana said...

I think ur choise is perfect! Purple n brown is very interesting) Cute!

dewi ayin said...

grey huh... pleasant surprise :)

Ashley said...

I love purple and yellow together :)

Really cute outfit!

Anonymous said...

Rita is there anything you can't mix and match?! Adorable!

stickyfingers said...

You ALWAYS look great! Hey I found this site and thought of you http://lookbook.nu

I think you can upload images of yourself in your favourite outfits there too