Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Black and Orange - Tights or No?


I felt like rocking this new minidress this morning...although I don't normally wear black in summer, I can't possibly wait until autumn/winter.


Added splashes of oranges to lighten up the blackness...and just before I went out the door, I felt something weird.


Yep, the mini dress is a little too mini to wear for work. A tiny little bend and I would've flashed my tushy to the whole workforce. So I slapped on a pair of dark grey tights. Tights don't look great on me, but they make quite an easy and chic solution to prevent (over)exposed butt.

Top/minidress = Kwai Chung Plaza, HK$59
Necklace = Argyle Center, HK$20
Tights = Argyle Center, HK$39
Shoes = Nose, Sunway Pyramid, Kuala Lumpur

3 comments:

susan said...

hi rita....i enjoy reading your blogs very much & get inspiration on what to wear from you.... hehehe.....

bloody said...

the leggings look great with that dress!

LyddieGal said...

Cute outfit, I love it without the tights, and I like how you have two different shades of orange.