Monday, September 14, 2009

Guys with Eyeliner, Yay or Nay?


I might be a little crazy, but I dig guys with eyeliner.

It screams confidence, and it does take a huge courage to walk around the town with girls elbowed their boyfriends to look, girlfriends whispered to each other, mothers covered their son's eyes (ok, I exaggerated this bit hehe), all talking about the-pretty-weirdo-with-his-eyeliner.

Just don't do the ultra thin eyebrows, guys. Some people might like it, but not my cup of tea.


Punk and pretty, with a touch of mytery.
Ahhh, I love them metros.


I don't think you need to do the all black, metal studded rock ensemble to carry the smoky eyes.
Be different and wear something pretty. It's summer for freak's sake.
Just a touch of metal studs would be enough.

Blue fedora = IT, HK$299
Purple t-shirt = circa long long time ago
Vest = FCK Kitterick at IT, HK$149
Shorts = Cotton On, HK$199
Belt = Argyle Center, HK$20
Eyeliner = Sasa, black with silver sparkles retractable pencil liner, HK$39

No comments: