Thursday, October 22, 2009

Shoulder Pads


They're back, and we're all loving it the updated version.
I was surprisingly in love with what the shoulder pads did in this thrifted piece. The shoulder pads went all the way down to my upper arm, created a curvy silhouette instead of a sharp one.
I love the curves on the hems...and you know my weakness for polka dots and blue + white combo.

A couple of el cheapo new rings I wanted to show off share.


...and equally cheap H&M-esque bracelet and a colorful candy bracelet...which echoes the color of my nails and bag.

Top = so thriffffted
Belt = Orange, Jakarta
Skirt = G2000
Shoes = Fa Yuen St Market
Bag = H&M
Rings = Yau Ma Tei, HK$10 each
Bracelet = Kwai Chung Plaza, HK$20 each
Scarf = Kwai Chung Plaza, HK$15 for two

2 comments:

Kyla said...

So cute and I'm LOVING your new hair!

Robin said...

I love your crown ring! Very cute.