Wednesday, May 26, 2010

H&M Summer Dress - Preggo Chic


I love babydoll summer dresses.
Colorful, easy breezy, bump friendly, simply preggo chic ^_^

I snapped two of them from H&M, one floral blue (this one) and the other one is plaid orange (to be posted later), they're HK$99 each and available in my giant size :D

A bit too much cleavage for work, so I'll wear these dresses on weekends, with my flattering cardigan to camouflage my gigantic arms. Perfect for a day of summer shopping and dining.

8 comments:

Miss Fong said...

Looking gorgeous, as usual! :)

Wandering Chopsticks said...

You look fabulous! Such a cute mama! ;)

LyddieGal said...

gigantic arms... that's a good one!
can't wait to see the orange one!

Chic on the Cheap

Sue said...

very pretty dress & you look nice on it ... you're a pretty mummy :_)i love H&M but too bad there's no H&M in KL :-(

Mrs Ergül said...

You nailed the title! Chic!!!

Ashley said...

so adorable!!!! Your little baby is gonna be stylish, huh?

Anonymous said...

love the pop of colors! =)

Jackie said...

Preggo chic to the max, girl! So exciting :D

Jax x