Monday, May 24, 2010

Souvenirs from Macau


I am a sucker for souvenirs...so although I've been to Macau numerous times, I still bought some tiny little lovelies. I always love this lil' lucky black cock, so cute and colorful! So I bought a tiny figurine and a fridge magnet ;) not exactly useful, but what the heck :D


Love porcelains, love blue and whites...or green and white, so I bought this pretty porcelain decanter, which I plan to use as a vase. I love how East and West it is. I figured that I could use the little tiles as coaster...so I bought them too...there were still so many stuff I wanted to get, but luckily SC stopped me ^_^

Look at these beauties!

If he wasn't there, I wouldn't know how to stop myself....I want them!


Oh my~ I want those wall vases...


...and the tea set...
I want 'em all!

Too bad I didn't get the address of this shop, but it's around the St. Paul's ruins, on the street where they sell Chinese antique furniture and paintings. Go on, explore!

3 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I love the little pitcher, so cute and pretty!

Chic on the Cheap

Mrs Ergül said...

omg! My last two trips to macau was a touch and go! These really look lovely! I see you have a collection going on!

Wandering Chopsticks said...

I want the teacups!