Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Addiction: iPhone Phototaking & Photoshop CS5


I could spend hours and hours and hours fiddling with my photos...and I had so much fun playing with these iPhone snapshots ^_^


Every day after dinner, I'd spend my whole waking hours...my ass planted firmly on my computer chair, very reluctant to even take showers, not to mention doing houseworks or exercising. Only my fingers get a bit of a exercise...I should change this habit :(
Thanks for reading my meaningless entry.

PS. Doesn't Hong Kong skyline look gorgeous after the rain? Hmm, maybe not with my ugly, non experienced editing :( sorry for ruining nature. Opps

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I like the first pic a lot! Picture editing is HIGHLY addictive!! :)

Just Josh said...

Large metal phallic structures intrigue me.

LyddieGal said...

The skyline is beautiful, and iPhone photos are highly addictive...

Chic on the Cheap