Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Grey Tiered Dress

Today's Tiered Dress
I've been keeping this dress in my wardrobe for quite a while thinking I can't fit into it with my bump...I tried it on last weekend and I could! Yay! I'm so wearing it to work today...

The tiered front conceals my bump a little, which isn't good for scoring seats on the train...but since it makes me feel a little prettier, I love it!
Today's Tiered Dress
Pretty pleats and lace...and tiny little pink polka dots on gray...love~

Since the dress is already pretty "busy", I didn't bother accessorising :D

dress = lady story, HK$159
leggings = H&M maternity legging HK$99
shoes = vincci, kuala lumpur

7 comments:

Christine Wu said...

So jealous of your flawless skin! :) My face resembles pizza with this pregnancy.

Wandering Chopsticks said...

You look fabulous! You don't even look pregnant. Not fair!

Unknown said...

@Christine in the beginning i had breakouts as well...and super red nose...

@WC ah tat's frontal view...and my pose and camera effect...in person i look super duper preggo :D

bloody said...

girl i can only hope to look as amazing and stylish as you do whenever i become pregnant, seriously!!

Sue said...

if i can look as fabulous as during pregnancy, i will consider to conceive...LOL

Ashley said...

That lipstick looks gorgeous on you...work it, girl!

LyddieGal said...

love that dress, its so cute and flattering!

Chic on the Cheap