Thursday, July 8, 2010

My New Blue Tee & SC (and Leggings)

You've seen my loot from last crazy shopping weekend.
Most of you could guess which item SC wanted to wear...
My Blue Tee on SC
...and of course, he'd be damned if he didn't try my leggings on.
(If other boys can wear leggings, why can't I? - that's his principal)

I must admit that at this moment, the tee probably fits him better than me and my truck...
My Blue Tee on SC
I love this blue and the fringe detail on the shoulder...

Accessorize it with rocker inspired earrings...
My Blue Tee on SC
Half a ponytail to keep annoying hair off his eyes...

Leather bracelet and dragon bangle (which I often wear too hehe)
My Blue Tee on SC
My leggings and the boots...
Obviously, you can only go to intensely air conditioned places in this outfit, in summer :p

What do you think?
My Blue Tee on SC
Acceptable?

8 comments:

Lil said...

No offense, but I r e a l l y think leggings should be worn by ladies only, period.

Miss Fong said...

Sorry SC...but leggings on guys = noooooooooooooooooo! :(

Unknown said...

LOL - he looks fantastic in that blue top! and love the leggings - sexy :)

Robin said...

I think it's fun that you guys can save money- you don't need two wardrobes, just one to share!

I think you guys can get away with a lot of stuff American guys aren't allowed to wear- we don't usually let them swap clothes with us!

Erica ;) said...

I think he looks fierce! I wish people could dress like this in Houston,TX! No way!

Sara said...

I like your blog! You and your boyfriend are really cute! Way jealous, wish I could be in Hong Kong instead of Missouri!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

nooo on the leggings. try the harem pants or a nice dark denim instead? or maybe even colored skinnies. just not leggings haha

Mrs Ergül said...

no no no no!!!! No leggings for men please!!!