Monday, October 25, 2010

Messy Bob - Classic Hair Cut for New Moms

I love my old hair style...
Hair Cut
It's the remnants of the curly short bob I had...

The bit of curls at the end made styling very easy.
Hair Cut
Bundle everything into a low bun and I'd get pretty bottom curls.
The fringe is a problem though...the expert stylist knew I cut my own messy fringe the moment he saw it.
Opps...

I had to let the medium length hair go as lil' Marcus can now grab my hair...
Plus, my hair always gets in the way and I have to live with an ugly pony tail most of the time...
So, it's time to do something about it.
The stylist recommended the most popular style for new moms...
...the messy bob.
Hair Cut
I know I look better with longer, curlier hair...but this has to do for now :)

Please excuse the grays...I won't be able to do any chemicals until at least 6 months later.
Hair Cut
The stylist taught me how to easily replicate what he did...let's see if I could do it ^_^'

12 comments:

dewi ayin said...

looks great and practical... hope it really works and make your life as a new mom easier

Ellice said...

Hi Rita..
Love your new hair..
Looks good :)

Duni said...

I think the new 'messy bob' looks cute on you and makes you look younger :)
Isn't it strange how stylists always know when you cut your own hair?!

Have a fabulous week!

p.s. how's Marcus doing?

tetetmum said...

i love your hair, and i like it on you- makes you look younger, fresher and more cute! i had my hair cut short last week too because I thought hiding my hideous hair in a ponytail's making me look like a dry, old mum :(

Unknown said...

You're rockin' the new hairstyle!

celine said...

I like your new haircut better, you look way cuter:)

xoxo

P/S been a silent reader of your blog for years, just in case you are wondering who am I. love, love your humour :)

Anonymous said...

oh i LOVE the hair!!!! you look great :)

Jane Milton said...

Love the new haircut! I agree tetemum- it makes you look younger. Yay!

Michelle said...

I think you look GREAT with your new haircut! LOVE IT!

Stephani said...

I've always wanted that BOB! I wish I had a straight hari.. boo hoo.. :((

Anonymous said...

Same with e/one...love your hair style..Rit, kalo rambutmu diwarnai ama Henna boleh selagi nyusu?

Aimei said...

hey you look great in this hairstyle!