Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thrifted Vintage Shirt #365FASHIONSHUFFLE

1 Feb 2011 #365FASHIONSHUFFLE
Whew! It's really not easy to keep up with this 365 fashion shuffle thing. I've failed to post pictures here last weekend, and only managed to post straight from my mobile phone to tumblr. Damn! I wouldn't go giving myself the beating though, my weekends are spent taking care of baby Marcus, and there's nothing more important than that, right?

Heheheheh. Babies make best excuses ;)

This is another typical outfit I normally put on when I get stuck with no idea. Thrifted shirt plus skirt. Done. Bored of this combo? Too bad :p

Top = thrifted 
Skirt = cotton on
Tights = no brand
Belt, bag = H&M
Shoes = wanko

1 comment:

LyddieGal said...

I'm definitely in favor of this print mix! so pretty!

Chic on the Cheap