Friday, February 18, 2011

Zara Denim Skirt #365FASHIONSHUFFLE

I almost bought this skirt when it was sold full price at HK$399!!! Luckily I didn't, because it was discounted down to HK$89!!! When I saw it, and there's one in my size, I grabbed it without thinking ^_^
Very very pleased with this buy.
18 Feb 2011
I thought a shot with flash might look something like what you see in Marc Jacob's ads, but of course, obviously, NOT in the above shot. Heeheheheh

I was gonna wear a pair of Argyle socks, but I think I'd bore you to death if I wore yet another pair of argyle socks.
18 Feb 2011
...so I put on this pair of cheesy knee high socks with little pink hearts on it ^_^

I am having yet another bad hair day.
18 Feb 2011
That explains the little gingham checkered bow hair clip.
It is highly inappropriate for work, even on a casual Friday, so I replaced it with a plain black pin once I get to the office. I added a pair of huge lensless vintage glasses to balance my chubby cheeks.
You like?

Shirt = Lady Story
Cardi & socks & hair clip = no brand
Skirt = Zara TRF
Bag = H&M
Shoes = Wanko
Glasses = thrifted Vintage

2 comments:

B said...

You always look adorable in your outfits! I love to see what you will mix and match because you are much more creative than I am!

Mrs Ergül said...

Oh yes! I love the specs!! Great buy on the skirt!