Monday, May 9, 2011

Nautical Nails 船船指甲

Nautical Nails
I always love everything nautical. Last weekend, I decided to do some nautical themed nail art, using the easiest way possible, nail stickers.
我好鐘意D同船有關係嘅野. 上星期我整左一套船嘅主題指甲, 用膠紙, 非常方便

Ships, coconut tree, anchors, albatross, leaping dolphins, etc...
Nautical Nails
椰子樹,船,錨,跳跳海豚,雲,信天翁...

Nautical Nails
Basically, cute stuff that reminds us of the beach and the sea.
全部都係同海/沙灘有關嘅野

Nautical Nails
On shimmery navy blue and deep red polish.

Nautical Nails
I did my toes too!
Considering how easy, how cheap and how good they look, I was pretty happy with the result.
Too bad they don't last long though, the stickers peel rather easily because they aren't fully protected by the thin top coat. Oh wells, just for fun, they're good enough.
腳指都整埋, 用貼紙都方便, 快, 靚, 正. 但係可惜好快就甩..

I used Revlon's 791 Midnight Affair, 745 Frankly Scarlet and the top coat, with a set of nail art stickers I bought from Sasa (HK$16 for a sheet)
我用 Revlon's 791 Midnight Affair, 745 Frankly Scarlet, D貼紙我係Sasa買左$16/張

Nautical Nails

1 comment:

LyddieGal said...

Hehe, those are so cute! I love nautically themed everything!

Chic on the Cheap