Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Vintage Lensless Glasses

lace cardi
I like this roomy cream lace cardi. It hides my chunky upper arms well :D

vintage lensless glasses
I know many people hate lensless glasses, but I don't care. It gives me the look without giving me a headache.

Here's a stupid pose, just for you :)
vintage lensless glasses

My jewelries...all in muted colors.
Silver, black and white jewelries
How very un-me!
This photo reminds me. I should really put a couple of tiny pictures inside that heart shaped locket pendant...

It's hard for me to keep everything black and white...
Floral Socks, Polka Dot Shoes
...thus the little splashes of baby blues and dusty rose.
A little disconnected, I know.

Unbranded cardi from Jardine's crescent, H&M dress, unbranded jewelries from Kwai Chung plaza, Indian bangles, black stone pendant from a Nepalese vendor on Temple St, Cotton On shoes, H&M socks

3 comments:

mochaccinoland said...

i'm digging the vintage frames on you! i want your necklace!!! those charms are gems!!

eek said...

LOL - you always make me smile :)

Ashley said...

I love lace so much!

What chunky arms?? Whateverrrrr gurl!