Friday, December 2, 2011

Pout for Good - MAC Viva Glam for World AIDS Day 2011

MAC Viva Glam
I hardly think beyond superficialities (it's not a word, I know), especially when it comes to beauty products. If it makes me look good and it's within my budget (or not. Ahem!), I'll love it. But M.A.C's Viva Glam makes me think beyond that.

MAC Viva Glam
Sometimes it's not only about the sparkles, the glitz and glams, but the reasons behind it too. Behind M.A.C Viva Glam products, there's a good cause. For every M.A.C Viva Glam product sold, 100% of the selling price (less VAT) goes to the M∙A∙C AIDS Fund.

So, now whenever I do this...
MAC Viva Glam
...I know that I pout for good.

Learn more about M.A.C Viva Glam inspired by Lady Gaga here.
Learn more about M.A.C AIDS Fund here.

*Thanks to M.A.C for the Viva Glam products

2 comments:

eek said...

LOL - such a sexy pout ;)

LyddieGal said...

haha, well when its for a good cause, how can you not?!

Chic on the Cheap