Monday, March 19, 2012

New Flat - Before & Reno Progress

I am officially the worst life blogger ever.  I haven't been blogging much about my life despite so many things that had happened. One major one that has been taking a lot of our time and resources is the purchase of our new flat. We purchased it quite a while ago and we are currently in the process of renovating it. We pretty much had to remove everything and redo everything from scratch as it is quite an old flat. We are using SC's secondary school friend's design firm. They are super pro and have saved us a lot of headaches in terms of project management.

Here are some of the "before" pics:








SC's mom has also done a Chinese four-corner ceremony for us.
If you wanna check out more "before" pics, I've posted them on my facebook page
I'll post more renovation progress later ;)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Can you enlighten this American and tell me what a four corner ceremony is?

Unknown said...

I will have to get some details from SC's mom, but roughly, declaring (to whomever there) that we are going to move in, and we mean peace...kindly leave and do not harm us :D